Monday, May 24, 2010

Where am I?



Wow, I realize how long it's been since I posted yet time seems to have flow by. ARC2010 was a success with some hiccups and the 1st Annual SALSA Brunch went smoothly beside the wind! School is done and I am now officially a second year. It feels weird that it came so quickly, next thing you know I will be saying how weird it is that I am graduating!!!! Si Dios Quiere. As I reflect on this year what sticks out the most is my husband and the new friends and allies I have made.

Jaime have been such a great support, I love him so much. I have made what I am sure to be life long friends and allies that I will have by my side in the journey that I hope to take being a advocate for those who need one. I feel honored and blessed to be where I am in my life right now. Thank you God.

Thought of the day: I have been on these crutches for way too long!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah school is out. Way to go.Even though when your in school it may feel like forever but when your done, you will look back and think where did the time go? Maybe you could find some time to come and see us. Annette

    ReplyDelete