Tuesday, August 10, 2010

OH MY


It has been too long sine I last wrote. Just to update you on my ankle: I just started to walk with out my boot two hours out of the day adding two more hours each day that follows. It feels so good and free to walk with out the boot and crutches. I can't wait to start doing standing yoga! This past week Jaime and I went with some friends to explore the Temecula wine country.
Some exciting news is Jaime and I will be Heading back to Nicaragua next week. We are very excited. It will be nice to have a break from classes, I have been going non-stop since the semester ended. Well I am going to try to be better about this blog, until next time.....

Thought of the day ... I still am surprised every day by every day things and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment