Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My swollen foot


I am currently sitting on the couch with ice on my ankle. My foot looks like a balloon. I should have known when I left this morning for practicum that it was going to be a long day and my ankle was going to pay for it. I started my day at 7:15 AM and got home at 5:15 PM, the longest day since the unfortunate break. The "positive" is I made it through and the pain isn't so bad. I was feeling sorry for myself a few weeks ago then a situation made me realize that I am very blessed just to ... well ... just to be.

Thought of the day: I have a loving cool husband, I am going to grad school to do something I love, I have made some fantastic friends, and I will walk someday. God is good.

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember which big toe it was that you ripped the nail off of but the one visible big toe looks good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you posted this on 4/20 you know what would of helped you feel better that day ;) LOL. love ya and missy you.

    ReplyDelete