Saturday, April 24, 2010

Chi Sigma lota Initiation Ceremony


I feel so honorary! I attended the Chi sigma lota Initiation Ceremony Yesterday. It was fun and I got a cool lil pin to wear. On that note I wanted to express that I was getting tired of people still asking me what happened and offering help. There was a generous snack table and I refused for anyone to get me something ... twice ... then I felt silly when I decided to get up and get something for myself. Although, Hil did bring me a drink, bless her heart.

As I walked over to the snack table I hoped someone I knew was there to help me take back the bounty I was sure I would create in the 2 inch radius of a plate they had. Luckily Peggy was there with another girl. She of course offered to help me and I, with a renewed appreciation for my situation, agreed wholeheartedly. I actually needed help and was not to stubborn to accept it. This ankle thing has changed my perspective on being okay to ask for help, especially when you need it.

Thought of the day: Muse tickets on sale today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment