Saturday, April 17, 2010

Still Broken


Still Broken ... but, on the mend. It has been more than 6 weeks since I got my ankle broken. I have been sad, dependent, pissed, moody, hopeful, and thankful. I know it could have been worse and I am blessed that I have Jaime to take such good care of me. My friends have been indispensable and I love them all for that. I hope to start walking soon, I will find out in a little over a week.

My Mom spent last week with Jaime and I, then my Pop joined up for the weekend. I had a relaxing time and I miss them now. I got pampered, not that Jaime wasn't already doing that:)

School is going well, ARC2010 is creeping up really soon, can't wait till summer and Japan!! Thought of the day: I love my husband so much and it fascinates me that he can still surprise me in his ever evolving spirit. I am Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment